View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:44 PM

Default Lovely to witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Might I change in the future? Anything can happen. I used to want to change; to be something different and develop a different nature. I don’t want to change anymore. I want to find my place in this life and in hers as I am, who I am and with as much positive presence in her life as I can be.

The core of this has just dawned on me! My journey into self-discovery, growth, and awareness is not about enabling me to take a desired path. It is in fact to uncover what my path really is!
I always see Redpepper on that path sharing the journey with me and guiding me when I get turned around, pushing me when I get scared….WOOOHOOO!!
Don't you love it when that happens!! I frequently find little parts of the "answer" when expressing myself to others.

It is so true what you said about self-discovery - it's hard to separate internal and external motivations sometimes, but yes, I believe it's all there inside of us. Having a love like you and RP are blessed to have that is based on very strong and healthy self-love just makes it that much clearer. The way I see you two reflecting each other is beautiful.

I feel a little jealous-I mean full of compersion!

I love Catfish and Charlie.