View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 11:56 PM

Well, to be fair, a few years ago I interned for an Emmy-winning documentarian and he had won his Emmys for his work for a major network. His own self-produced documentaries won awards at festivals, but not Emmys (or Oscars). He was so busy traveling and shooting his doc in between his work for the network, that I guess he didn't get around to getting a domain name and "official" email addy for his own production company until about five or six years after he won those Emmys. And sometimes freelance producers assist other network producers in getting work for legit projects, and they're on a shoestring budget, so it's possible they don't have a corporate-sounding email address (although even I have a domain name & email for my teensy little non-moneymaking prodco)...

(I also once dated a daytime Emmy-winning musical composer and he only had a hotmail account, but I digress)

Nevertheless, I googled the email address in the OP and found two other casting notices which stated: "you can email me at team.eight91 @ yahoo.com or call me directly at 323-956-3381." Both casting notices had misspellings in them, btw, but they were supposedly for a project on CBS and the producer is in the Atlanta GA area. So, if anyone wants to call...

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post against hierarchy in polyamory: http://solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-i...short-version/

Last edited by nycindie; 01-29-2012 at 12:01 AM.