View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
True enough, but he has said he is monogamous. As in, does not want other emotionally connected relationships. That isn't about poly dating or poly identity. He is not poly, period. At least that is what I am getting.

(I love it when people throw my theories back in my face. Wow, someone actually agreed with my theory about poly dating and poly identity somewhere along the line! Thanks for the feed back! Even if it was vicariously )
Sorry, that wasn't me trying to throw a theory back in your face. It was me trying, apparently ineptly, to present a different theory.

My girlfriend didn't think she was/could be poly. She was monogamous when we met. I didn't 'turn' her or anything...she slowlyslowly fell in love with me, while retaining her feelings for her husband. I'm clearly not doing a very good job of explaining, but again, I'm not trying to tell you you're wrong. Merely attempting to communicate a different experience.