View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy View Post
PK and I are both looking for girlfriends...She wants a relationship with a girl that's just like her (this is almost 'Mission Impossible') to start a relationship with that will last a while...I want somone just like her to have sex with (not quite 'Mission Impossible" cause I will settle).

PK has never been with a woman, in fact, she has only kissed one (no tongue) on the mouth. I think that she won't be satisfied with this relationship (if it happens as all) for very long. I'm happy that she is willing to try because of our boundaries (ok, MY boundary of no men) but until recently, when they lifted the band, the thought of her being with other women never crossed her mind. In fact, it was my 'boundary' that brought up this feeling because she feels she needs more than one relationship. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

Our search has us on different websites looking, we both are getting frustrated at all of the (how can I say it) 'not our type' women on these sites. But, we both have decided to press on with our searches.
It doesn't sound like she WANTS a relationship with a woman, but that's all that you will allow. So PK has to have relations ONLY with same sex partners, but it's OK for you to have relations with the opposite sex. Yeah, so I get to eat steak and any other meat I want, but you have to be vegetarian, because I'm the Alpha and declare it to be so. In all fairness, you should be looking for a boyfriend and stay away from other girls.

Some people have taken YEARS to get to a point where they are comfortable having their partner move past platonic stages in their outside relationships. Learn, read, discuss, ruminate and discuss some more then take things super SLOOOOW! Most importantly, make sure your relationship with PK is the best it can be BEFORE doing anything. Just my opinion.