View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Correct. Christ is a literary figure based on other grain gods of the past, such as Osiris and Tammuz and Adonis and many others.
celebrate the Christ on the day of the pagan Sun god. And to celebrate his resurrection on Ostara/vernal equinox, and his birth on Yule, the winter solstice.
ok, here we are. for instance:
i love Ameratasu (or Amaterasu) the Goddess Sun (in japan) that needed to be convinced by other gods to go out from the cave and bring back light and heat to the world.
demetra had to stop the whole nature from flourishing before persefone came back from Ade, so the earth started to green again.

the sol-stice means that for 3 days the sun is always going down in the same place on the HORISon, not one minute before usual, not one minute after usual. after these 3 days the sun is "born" again and days start becoming longer.

the whole Bible skill stands on ancient myths. the concepts of sufference and abstinence and undermission were USED, and still are, to keep people unhappy, unwilling and GOODDist. gooddist people never protest. all this was very much "supported" by Vedas' teachings too, that is "literature jumping out in our first Neolithic to re-set humanity on different values, different from the past ones". well, thank you.

Quote:
Evidence in the gospels represents Christ as mated with Mary Magdalene/Mary of Bethany. It's just been broken up and hidden.
there is no evidence in the gospel that they were lovers, yes.
?at that time poligamy was common in Palestina and neighbouring?

Quote:
The Romans spread pro-pagan-da,

p.s. sabbath as Saturn's day and as any good reason for celebrating the Ancient Mother!!