Thread: Saying Hi
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:06 PM

Default Saying Hi

I am a married bi pagan poly woman...and that only scratches the surface!

My husband and I have been married just over 16 years. During the first 12 years of our marriage, I struggled to live monogomously, though I did have a few affairs with other men. A few years ago, my husband and I agreed that I could pursue a sexual relationship with a woman if I found one who appealed to me. I ended up falling in love with a woman that I first met on line and then in person. After much struggle and hundreds of hours of communication, the three of us decided to give true poly a go, meaning that I would form a real relationship with this woman and also maintain my marriage. She lived in a different state from us so we had a LDR for about a year and then all moved in together. We have been living in this FFM V relationship for over three years now.

In the past couple of months, I have met a new male lover who is now also living with us. We also have my three children (aged 11, 15, and 19) living with us. We are a growing and vibrant tribe!!

I love each of my parters in a different way and value them all. I still struggle with pieces of this lifestyle and seem to spend a great deal of time and energy creating this wild and amazing Forever Family!