View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 09:45 AM

He never said he couldn't control his actions. He just doesn't want to. He is poly and decides that means he can do what he wants. And I guess it means I am separate from his life in that regard... That my emotions do not impact his decisions to sleep around. I honestly don't know how he does it. Willing to sacrifice our relationship for a string of one night stands and threesomes...

Shouldn't he feel at least slightlt worried/some emotion about how it would impact me?

I just... I don't know what to do. What to say to him. How to make this work..I want this to work. I care about him so very much, and he tells me he is in love with me...

But I just don't know how to cope. It feels like it is always me sacrificing...

Sure, he drives down to me. But I pay for gas and food and everything. And I have sacrificed activities and obviously my sanity to be with him.

I just... Don't know what to do. I do think he is being manipulative to an extent, but I don't think he means to... I don't know. I wish one of you could talk with him and search for answers. Because I just don't know anymore. and... Although I am grateful for your assitance... None of you have met him or know his entire personality.

Sigh. I really want to make this work, though.

More so, I don't want to come out of this regretting it. I don't want to come out feeling used and manipulated... I don't want that.