View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggagePatrol View Post
Hey nycindie, thanks for that. Don't mean to make it sound like I'm not into talking it out, it's just hard work/heavy lifting right now. Yes, it bothers me for sure - was hoping to find someone who'd say, "That totally happened with us..." There are no magic answers though, poly is a smallish community, so finding large average of people who've been through this might be tough, I guess. Altho mags seems to think that it's pretty standard, so maybe I'm wrong about that one.

Yeah, it happened to me. Tho she didnt want sex with me... not that part. I wanted sex with her tho. But she was just into my (now ex) husband and their NRE was outa control.

Its a very common scenario in triads. And your original rule is often made, sex with all 3 or nothing. Seems silly, people's sex drives can vary. What if youre bleeding and having cramps and just wanna curl up w a heating pad, while she is ovulating? Sheesh.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 01-21-2012 at 10:11 PM.