View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 09:35 PM
CountryGal CountryGal is offline
New Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Foothills of the Sierra Mountains
Posts: 3

Here are a few suggestions: Call your local Attorney Bar Association, they usually have a referral service and ask them if they know of any in your area. You might also check and see if they have a State or County Bar Association that you could google and find on the internet. Custody issues are usually handled by Family Law attorneys. Also, if you can find any type of attorney that handles polyamory issues you might contact one of them and ask if they could give you a referral in your area for a family law poly friendly attorney (even if it is an attorney in a nearby state, they may have some suggestions). Needless to say, I work for an attorney in california but we do criminal law. Following are some sites you might try as well in your search.

Lawyers Find A Lawyer, Law Firm, Attorney & Legal Services:,

Good luck with your search.
Reply With Quote