View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
I also honor my roots, and follow a celtic path. I tend to refer to myself as either a Christian mystic or a Christopagan. Either way, I feel no need to replace Christ with another faith.

would you feel in saying that, from a strictly psyco-chemical point of View, the Christ and the Goddess/Mother ARE the same?

you never mind that celtic people too were murdered by those who brought Christ Gooddist message through europe? no? ok.

are you not touched by the fact that people who name christ and officiates rites to Him are entering your energy too as you are in the christ calling out his name (i think that the Spirit has very good antennas)? no, very good for you.

have you ever read that we have NO historical prove of jesus existing? that the fact that he has been hidden in the census period is a lie to cover up that he was not there, he's never born; that those who needed a new monotheist religion to follow with monogamic mariage to build up a "new" society (in which we still llive) created a Huge/wise character stealing pieces of myths and other ancient wise people studies here and there, not worrying so much about copiright as the official Ancient priests and priestesses were all dead by christians' hands? adn that, if he were existed one may consider that no gospel says that he was NOT married on the contrary of any other man living there at that time; so it can also be that he was poly, just authorities didn't let people no and darkness is still around there?
is your power based on faith?

IMO mother mary is not the Goddess, it's the only female image that christians had to let be in order to manage to keep power on people and avoid their revolution.

time passes by, but i still don't com-prehend romance and drama around jesus, above all through pagans; of course it must be a limit i have.
BD, feel free of not answering; i could not keep all these words in silence, but i guess i'm not the first one raising a dust about this subject: i will stop it now. live and let live.
i definitely gave my opinion to Km question, fertig.

have a nice sabbath, tomorrow.