View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
Now I'm thinking about it more and I'm just curious as to how choosing her lovers based on size would even work. Would she ask up front, would she only get involved with men who wanted to be sexual right away so that she could get a peek in their pants before deciding whether to pursue a relationship, or would she go on enough dates to get to the point where a relationship was forming and they both wanted to be sexual because the time seemed right and then dump the dude if he was too large?
Quote:
Originally Posted by polybi34 View Post
To all the smart-aleck responses, all the haters, all the incredibly judgmental responses I've received: I'm disappointed. I thought the poly community was more loving than that. But hey it's the internet, I guess, so what do I expect.
I'm not going to necessarily assume that you're speaking to me, but in case you found my question offensive, although I wrote it in a flippant manner I was also sincerely curious and couldn't picture any way other than the three I described to accomplish what you were suggesting. I remain curious as to how it would work in practice -- surely there's nothing wrong with asking that?

As for other responses that may have taken a harsh tone towards the very idea, I don't think anyone was trying to be malicious, it seemed to me like they just had strong feelings that it would be a problematic and unfair thing to try to do.