View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberRain View Post
I read in here often, that (if you are in a marriage) you need your marriage on stable solid ground before seeing other people. Sounds to me like you've got a big ol' slippery mudpuddle, rather than solid ground.
Thanks for your reply, NovemberRain! Honestly, if you had asked me half-a-year ago (before this all started) I would have said my marriage was pretty much the most solid thing ever. We've known each other and been partners/best-friends for 8 years.

I think that's what makes this all so weird for me. I don't FEEL solid, when I "should." He's made it clear he's not going anywhere, that he loves me, that I was right to step in when I did, etc. I should have marble or granite, not a puddle of anything. But yet I'm emoting like things could fall apart at any second, especially if she sticks around. I think the chaos of the months we were all in a V just freaked me the f*** out.

I agree that somethings can't or shouldn't be fixed... but if 2 of the 3 people want it to be, what kind of wicked witch of the west does that make me, you know?

Thanks again. I appreciate it.