View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:46 AM

It actually feels a bit simple, to me. I worry.

I have the full story in the life stories/blogs section thing.

I met First boyfriend (bf) at mensa, many years ago now. We developed into a nice relationship. He hired Current bf to work for him (I remember him telling me about the hiring interview). First bf eventually became very good friends with Current bf. Current bf would often come to First bf's apartment and we would all eat and drink and play board games together. The three of us became very good friends. Eventually, First bf and I broke up, and Current bf did a lot of consoling to both of us. I started dating Current bf. Eventually, we all became good friends again. Over the years, Current bf has talked about me having sex or whatever with First bf. Talked about 'sharing' me. In December, First bf said he'd 'never gotten over me' among other things. So I had a real conversation about actually sharing me. And here I am, with two boyfriends.

They're both straight, but they love each other very much. I don't think either of them has any desire to have sex with each other, nor together with me. I'm pretty certain of that; and I believe they're pretty certain of that. So, that's why it's an emotional triad, we all love each other; and a sexual vee.

I think they're both mono too, but I'm not as certain about that. I know that they don't have all that much time for ME, I'm not sure how they'd have another girlfriend.
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own...
Robert A. Heinlein

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who now lives in a house far away-with stairs I can't climb)