View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 04:05 AM

Default Idealist Poly Blog Part 43- still polyamorous and lovin' it!!!

It's been a while since I've posted!! Still living a happy poly life!! Me and Richard are still primary partners. He purchased a 2nd home and we are remodeling it. It is 2 1/2 hours away from my home and his 1st home but it's on a bayou and we're thinking about getting a boat!
He lives over there most of the time...he comes home on weekends, but he will also go up to a month without coming home. We did spend 2 weeks together over the Holidays and that was awesome!!
We went to the local swingers club for New Years Eve and had a blast.
Met a couple that lives pretty close to me!
He had a date this evening with someone he had met on POF and that went pretty good! She only lives 40 minutes from his 2nd home- the place he lives at during the week, so if it goes good, he will have someone in that area to spend time with!
It's a lot harder for him to find women who aren't trying to possess and demand monogamy, so he gets excited when he meets someone. It went well tonight and she will be returning to his house on Tuesday- and he said "bring your overnite clothes" and she said "okay"....so we'll see!!
I also recently met a new guy....I went on Match for the free 30 days and then cancelled my membership. He met me and some friends out and Richard was with us too, so they got to meet each other. Come to find out, they went to school together in this small town in North Louisiana!! Small world!!!
So, I'm hoping to have some polyamory activity soon, now that Richard is somewhat occupied with this new woman. I have a handful of people- mostly couples that would like to meet me by myself and I'm open to that for sure!!
So- hoping to get active on here again for a while....I miss it!!!