View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 03:26 AM

I can't speak to whether or not it's a good idea, and those who have spoken on that have done well.

But, your question was for ideas on how. How about a very specific fantasy by you? I requested such once, and didn't get it; but you never know if you don't try. Like, 'how about we pretend to be the Roman and the slave girl?' or something. Most people have the concept of acting, and it can make it easier than having to invent for oneself the words, the actions. What would a Roman do? I can do that.

I had a gf once who requested a rape fantasy. I think it was before I remembered the time that I was raped. I had no problem with it (memory or not, nothing about what we did even remotely resembled what happened to me). It didn't especially get me off, but I was so happy to make her happy. Unfortunately, she was rather horrified and decided she never needed to do that one again.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)