View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 12:01 AM

Default Leave it to Beaver

Oh wow, that is SO disappointing. It would be SO awesome if Ward Cleaver was also an insatiable beast in the bedroom and with a nice unit to boot. I Have Been Here, LITERALLY - my last fiance was this guy through and through. I/We worked hard on our sex life, and we ended up with me being poly, but in the end it just wasn't enough for me even with a lover. For me it's about enhancing with poly, not replacing what's missing with poly - if that makes sense?

Dating - NYCyndie has some GOOD advice on that one. Dating is a great time to window shop, see what's out there, especially when you're talking about a life partner it's important to try on a bunch of different men before deciding which one fits/looks/feels/works best/doesn't cost too much to take home with you.

I agree re: sex fun - see if it's something that you can work on for sure, but not doing it exclusively means that you're free to explore a number of options without having to settle for something that doesn't make you happy if it doesn't unfold.