View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by km34 View Post
Not only can I relate to the relationship with Aurora, I get the chronic worrying thing too. Keith gets after me about it ALL THE TIME. So, his advice to me will be the same advice I give to you... Sometimes you have to be selfish! Yes, asking what Drew is thinking may get on his nerves, but if you explain why you are doing it he will hopefully realize that he needs to meet you halfway (or a quarter of the way or as far as he can that shows he is making an effort too) with the communication struggle.
Yeah I am realizing as I embark on these relationships that I am more neurotic than I thought. I am trying to work through my worries by writing in a journal. It seems to help put things in perspective, and at least filter out the really unnecessary worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by km34 View Post
As for the worry about Aurora... My main question would be whether you are lacking the attraction or just the lust. If it's the attraction, there could be an issue that you two will need to work out. If it's the lust (the thing that inspires you to initiate), there really shouldn't be since you would enjoy the sexual experiences once they get going even if you aren't driven to start anything.
It is SO hard to say right now, which it is. I'm not sure if it's even either of those things. I'm going off of these fairly faded memories at this point. I need spend some quality face-to-face time with her to even have insight into that.

And fortunately I will get to very soon! I can't wait to see them both.