Thread: Help Needed...
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:05 AM

I am also a woman in a vee with two monos. They were actually friends before we all were friends. When I broke up with first bf, current bf helped, both of us, a lot. He eventually became current boyfriend, and the three of us remained very good friends all these years. We have only just begun, so I certainly have no stores of poly info to drop. Just to say 'another one here.'

They both seem totally okay with it so far. First bf does live a few hours drive from us, so that seems to help. *I* seem to be a little more freaked out about than they, and I'm the one who asked for this. Current bf has theorized about it for years.

They're both fiercely independent and ...um, self-contained. So, I don't think they fret about me and where I am or what I'm doing, unless I'm in the room with them. I don't live with either one, so that makes a difference too. I think it would be a different conversation if we lived together, and it would be a very different conversation if I was looking at 'finding' a new person.

I emphatically agree with the others though ~ please don't force yourself to date 'for her.' That's just gonna lead to unhappiness somewhere.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)