- We dated for twelve years before we got married. We were good friends during our primary school years and beyond.
- He moved back in because he loved me.
- "When and how did the child come along through this?"
I don't understand the question. You're asking me how babies are made?
- Polyamory isn't that important to me and neither is having any more paramours. I believe that this was situation and event specific.
- I would say that we dedicate around an hour or two for quality time every day. Our split looks like a split.