View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundedSpirit View Post
Ok Ceoli,
This rant is starting to be a disservice to the readers. We're not going to get any other feedback if it continues so.........
We'll give you your points on scientific validity (never the intention anyway) but ding you points on your "confirmation bias" theory. Totally familiar with that and definitely not the case.
But again, Nuff said. Be happy to continue the debate/clarification in some other way, but feel it's unfair to the readers to continue it here. We believe our email is public here (?) so feel free if it really means that much to you.
In the meantime - lets hear it from others ...............

How many of you ladies have had serious, heartfelt discussions with your mono minded friends and what - if anything- would it have taken to get them to really sit down and analyze their options and choices ?
Are you fucking serious?!

LOL

I can't even go on reading from here without expressing how rude I thought you just were to Ceoli! She had some valid points that she has taken the time to express, where I, personally couldn't be bothered to.

Ah, no.... I think this "rant" can continue on quite nicely here as far as I'm concerned. I have no objection and actually CAN be bothered to read it now that Ceoli has quite nicely put into words almost exactly what I was thinking and couldn't be bothered to say.

now I will continue reading as I am sure there will be something more I will want to say....

Last edited by redpepper; 11-13-2009 at 05:49 PM.