View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 09:41 AM

I started out playing games on Sega Genesis and PC. The first two games I ever became obsessed with were 3D Pinball Space Cadet and Sonic the Hedgehog. My favorite game of all time is still Guardian Heroes from Sega Saturn. I loved the multiple endings and variations in the game- plus having a bunny to fight through Earth, Heaven, and Hell with me was pretty cool.
I later switched to card games briefly- Pokemon and Magic mostly. I tried playing Yugi-Oh but cards like Injection Fairy sort of put me off. I also played, and still play, D&D. I still prefer 2nd ed. because it's what I learned to play originally.
I've done LARP in the past- but not in the last two years.
I used to play EQ and EQ2 along with FF11 and Runes of Magic. Currently I play World of Warcraft and Perfect World. My character's name on WoW is Moonchime on the Silver Hand server. I have a giant collection of Magic cards (still) and am looking for a group to do campaigns with (if not 2nd then 3rd ed). In addition I have two separate Chaos armies and some Space Marines painted with some terrain for Warhammer 40k.