View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatbox151 View Post
Well, my wife thinks I should be up front with everyone I date right off the bat. And I agree from an ethical point of view. However, from a probability POV I think I should give it some time. Let them get to know me. Decide whether or not I am someone they like, then tell them.

Two schools of thought, and the 3rd option.....don't tell them....which is neither practical nor ethical. Disaster would soon follow. I prefer to keep things civil.

And pepper, I appreciate you acknowledging this about the males having their work cut out for them. It may get rough and maybe even lonely.

Perhaps this girl will call me, maybe not. She didn't last night, but it was not unexpected seeing as how I had no "IN".
We've been discussing this the last few days. I think I think (no that's not a typo, still considering) that it needs to be said before anything sexual occurs. But if you are just saying hello-getting to know someone, I'm not sure at that point it's NECESSARY. I haven't decided.
For me I just tell people,Yeah I'm poly and no I'm not available. Because that's the case... But for maca... well see-I'm not really possessive in one sense. I don't mind if he makes friends and waits for the time he knows they aren't just "hello every morning at the coffee shop" people to tell them... on the other hand I'd be boiling mad if he had sex without them knowing he was married...