View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
Is he showing signs of abusive behaviour towards her? I would think that it was much more likely an agreed upon relationship dynamic between him and his wife if there isn't any evidence of the same kind of behaviour between him and your wife.
No signs of physical abuse. I could be overreacting. Kind of like that other issue of mine: It could go either way.

The thing about abusive spouses is that they come in two flavours.

One is incredibly easy to spot. They leave bruises. The neighbours can hear yelling and things being thrown around. They aren't subtle.

The other is incredibly two-faced. They know how to maintain their image in public. At home, they are free to do what they want.

The stuff that bf does in public with his wife is subtle. Average Joe wouldn't notice it. If you've ever been in an abusive relationship, you would notice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
Does she seem happy?
No. Maybe that's just part of their play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneintherain View Post
2. Is your wife one of the women who is having sex in front of her bf's wife to humiliate her? If this is the case, that's something I'd talk to your wife about why she does it, how it makes her feel and maybe you can see if you can make more sense of it. If she is and it's a big problem for you, but something she wants, then maybe you want to negotiate about it if she is willing - OR since you say you consider her your secondary now, you might just go with it being none of your business, as long as it's not affecting your relationship with her.
Yeah, she's had sex while bf's wife has watched.

Pretty obvious from the other thread here, but our marriage is in the crapper. I don't care about what my wife gets up to.