View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by NovemberRain View Post
"It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."

I'm not what I consider to be a gamer, but my loves certainly are. I adore gaming memes.

Though I'm a mad addict for Settlers of Catan. It's a board game, in which the board is different every time you play. You play for resources and then you build stuff.

[current bf said to me tonight, when I was discussing this forum, and that I was surprised to find that lots of gamers are poly, 'co-op is fine, but we prefer multi-player.']
I've never played that game, but I certainly know of it. I was brought up on games a little after the text based stuff. Side-scrollers were probably my first love. Oh but when true 3D gaming came about... My mind was blown. To see the way gaming has come so far, too. I'm amazed at it all. =] I can't wait to see where things go. I certainly hope I can still be around when they are hooking up our minds so that we can visualise these virtual worlds just as our real one. ^_^
[Insert witty comment here]
Feel free to add me up on facebook. - Just click here.
Do send a message in your request saying who you are and that you're from this forum. It will help me filter out any spam requests.