View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 12:17 AM

I would first like to thank all of you for your responses (and any others that might come). I will admit that when I first started reading them, I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart. I wanted to defend myself, but instead I thought I would try something different. I pondered on each post all day, thinking about what each one of you have said and took it to heart.

I feel I should apologize first to my wife...I should have talked to her instead of blasting all of my feelings here for her to just happen up on (like I bitched about her doing to me). I did it partly out of anger and that was just the wrong thing to do.

I do not know that I can truly express my feelings for her and how deep they actually go. I never thought another person (except for my husband) would ever get the real me and accept me just as I am. No matter what rolls our way, we withstand it all. And no matter how moody I get, she stands there and takes it all, saying each time she understands why I do what I do.

I will also admit that some of my needs are not being met, but these are not something that I can express to anyone but my husband and wife.

Again, I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart...you gave me the brutal honesty I needed to re-evaluate this. I feel so much better now...