View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintcar View Post
Yes I was told I would be a primary. An equal wife. When I explain how I feel I am told that I am too needy and that I am just jealous and crazy. I am constantly reminded of how much she does and how I should be more like her. Her and I are friends but opposites. I would say he and I have more passion for eachother but he def respects her more and she is the bottom line. He had kids with her btw. I want kids so badly but he says no more which I feel really messes up the ultimate power play in the dynamic. Oh and thank u so much everyone I appreciate it so much. I finally feel not alone!
Cutting the discussion off at "you're crazy" is an incredibly uncool and hurtful response. The fact that he doesn't see that is troubling and would be whether you were poly or not. Maybe couple's counseling?

Why couldn't you have kids with someone else? Does this have to be a closed triad? Why should he have two partners and you and her only one (since it sounds like you and she are friends but not partners per se)?