View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
RP, you might want to reread derby's post. She caulked it up to him being caught up in the moment....shit happens, bad luck, forgive and forget. This moment happened what 4-6 ft away from the sister and her husband ..2 sets of eyes 2 sets of hears. So close he could have been in a conversation with her or them or had eye contact with her the entire time to add to the thrill. Or tried to involve the fingeree in that same conversation with the sister and BIL...to really push her fantasy to the limit.

"The caught up in the moment" defense to me is as offensive as the disrespectful act itself. Its in effect calling you stupid... telling you a story as if you weren't there...didn't see the proximity of everyone ...don't know the layout of the room. Its spin ...and bullshit trust me I know guys like this.
I think you may have misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that it was ok that he had done what he had done on the couch with K but rather that when fuelled by alcohol and when your inhibitions are down sometimes you do dumb shit. It was the aftermath that I thought was really disrespectful.

And yes when you're drunk sometimes you really aren't aware of what's going on around you or who else is there. Been there done that unfortunately. But once I found out that my actions had caused waves I was incredibly remorseful and looking to make amends (and therein lies the difference).