View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:17 PM

Haven't been on in a while; my laptop's motherboard got knocked loose 2 days before Christmas, so it is out for repairs. Other than that, things are going well. I'm picking up a decent amount of hours at my part time job, waiting to hear about an interview for another one. Yesterday, Runic Wolf, Wendigo, and I spent most of the day down in the workshop. Yoda was home from school, so Wendigo and I snuck in some kisses every so often when he was upstairs playing video games or otherwise harassing Runic Wolf when he decided to take a break. With his help, I was able to get almost all of my velvet cut for my new Tudor era dress. Later, when we discovered the snow and stranded friends meant no game night and Yoda had gone to bed and Runic Wolf was checking his e-mail upstairs, Wendigo asked me to check in with Runic Wolf before we started fooling around. After getting the green light, Wendigo reduced me to a quivering pile of goo. Yay for post new years sex. Today my back is sore, but its a good sore. Tonight is date night with Runic Wolf and I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch and watching our favorite show together.