View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:30 PM

Rory is coming here tomorrow! I can't wait!! I'm also really looking forward to seeing how the three of us (me, rory and JJ) interact together since we've never done that, Alec has always been present before. And she's going to meet my mom and my best friend, too. That's great, I've waited so long to get to introduce her to them!

Sometimes it feels like it takes forever before we move to Wonderland (that's what I'm going to call the country rory and Alec live in from now on). In reality it happens in about 8 months now, that's not too bad, is it? The best part is that I've come up with so many amazing things to do in the meanwhile that I'm sure time flies and before I know it, it's September. I'm going to travel a lot. The next trip is already booked and that is obviously to Wonderland next month. This time I'm also spending some time with my friends in Dream City (that's the place we're all going to move one day) before going to rory's. After that I'm likely going on holiday first with JJ, then with rory and then with a couple of friends. And I have plans for the summer, too. Ah, it's going to be a grrreat year!

Blog