View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:17 PM

Default Thoughts and ponderings

So I am sitting here reading through the posts here and reflecting on the past year... I am very lucky where I am but sometimes I know I sit here and suddenly just get a sense of loneliness maybe just because it is the new year. I tried to think that I had this secondary relationship that would transcend time and space but upon the last visit (in early dec) cannot be sustained. I am walking away from that one and rubbing both hands together, all done. It will hurt for a while because the connection was pretty deep and was 4 years in duration. It just isn't ok for one person to treat another with any kind of disrespect and disregard, and I have to keep reminding myself of this. Just sad because it was so nice to have a destination to visit... and this was truly paradise... (sigh)

I was thinking it would be so nice to have a place to post about these feelings anonymously since I don't have time or inclination to go to therapy. Like DearLonelyHearts. Cuz sometimes that's just what I am... Sometimes it would just be nice to have a place to chat in realtime. I guess there's no chatroom type of feature on any poly sites?

So... just my ramblings in the new year... the hopefully not so lonely new year.

Take care everyone!

M