View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
NR, is this a vee you describe? You say you have been "involved with them," but that the romantic relationship is with him. That would mean a vee, but perhaps an emotional triad.
Thanks, redpepper I was going to comment, as I was reading the definitions thread, I was uncomfortable with the distinction in vee and triad.

I think that describes it exactly, it's a vee as an emotional triad. They love each other very much. I always want to have sex with people I love and it's a mystery to me, their loving friendship without wanting sex. (even though I'm perfectly capable of the intellectual understanding that LOTS of people don't want to have sex with their good friends)

First bf, I was deeply in love and involved with for three years (in a traditional, serial monogamy kind of way). When I broke up with him, I was still just good friends with current bf, until one day my ovaries lit up and we fell deeply in love as well. I credit current bf with re-uniting our triad friendship (I was pretty mad at first bf). Here we are at six year later. So we've been an emotional triad for about 8 years.

It is, to ME, now completely romantic with both of them.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)