Thread: New Years Eve
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:06 PM

After a busy time on vacation in Florida with my sister, and then getting home and back to work, plus planning and cooking and cleaning for a little Yule dinner (with miss pixie, my son and my SO J1 [aka The Gentleman], who all met for the first time), and laundry and driving back and forth between my place and miss pixie's place, and more working, and one on one sex-filled dates with The Gentleman and J2 (aka The Hottie) this week, and dealing with my daughter's medical issues, and taking miss pixie to the dentist and to get food stamps yesterday, I just want to chill at her place tonight.

The Hottie will prolly see friends, but I feel a bit bad for The Gentleman for tonight. He declared love for me 2 days ago... but we've not been together much lately. We are going to have a real date next weekend, I think... he wants to take me to a wolf sanctuary.

Yule is my New Year's. So today is kind of an afterthought. miss pixie will make us some awesome snacks and we'll watch movies or something.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37