View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
The way you handle yourself confuses me. I see in you, someone who creates her own stress.
This is soooo true. I know it is, and I try to work on it off and on but it seems to be deeply ingrained in me.

The reason I am okay with letting her have some say in what I do at the club is because I get where she is coming from. She didn't expect to react negatively to the idea of me doing things with someone else, so when she did, it kind of freaked her out. At this point, I am trying to balance the wishes of my husband (to go to the club) with her wishes (for me to not play with another girl without her being present). Doesn't sound that like big of a challenge, but I tend to be more attracted to females than males at this point so g-g play is pretty much the only thing I am interested in at the club. Well, besides watching Keith have fun. I really have no preference: I would be fine not going to the club at all, but since he really wants to and I'm not opposed, why wouldn't I?

I guess I just don't feel like it's fair to tell her that I know she is feeling a little insecure right now (hence the jealousy) but I'm going to do what I want anyway. I'm finding it hard to balance what I want/expect from a relationship with what she is willing/able to give right now.