View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Beatbox, I would add to my list your 2 and 5 and a variation of your 3. Thanks for those reminders.
That's great. I'm glad you feel that way, makes me feel we are on the right track with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I would agree entirely on knowing who my husband is involved with. That way we can talk about them and his situation.

I have a thing about knowing who is touching him. It makes me feel closer to them somehow so why would I not want to know who I feel closer to. Does that make sense?
I guess I feel that there should be some space given to the new relationship and that perhaps the details could be left out. I can understand more in a vague, general disclosure maybe. But, the truth is, she will ask regardless. I think her curiosity will get the better of her on most anyone I date. I know her well.

This evening I went to see if I could get the number of that waitress, whose name I found out. The whole thing felt odd, mostly because I'm out of practice and this was kind of a bold move on my part...for me at least.

Now, here is a situation where I'm never going to meet this person anywhere else. I see her and I'm attracted to her, so do I just let it go?.....No I go back the next day, sit, have a drink and talk to the people around me. She sees me again and so at some point I just ask the bartender to give her my number.

Well, the approach seemed reasonable at the moment.

But now I'm thinking, what if she calls? How do I explain this whole thing to her? When do I tell her? That kind of thing....I will read around for some answers.