Thread: How to explain
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 07:57 PM

@libelumcredo
Wow, your situation was identical to mine! when I go walking I wish there were no girls or that I hadn't glasses. It is good to find someone that overcame that situation. Do you still have the information? If you have it it would be really interesting although as you say logical arguments may not be the problem...now that you mention it the root of the problem may be that she needs more affection, more that I'm comfortable giving (and by affection I mean effort and time).
Well, it is going to be a hard talk.

@zylya
As you mention I may have screwed many things while trying to avoid problems.

Right now I'm in a different country than she is and from time to time she asks me "have you looked other girls?" and my answer is "no". I don't like to lie to her, at first I defended my point and as it was said I had two weeks of hell... it is like the bomb that you know its going to blow sooner or latter.

I'm talking with you because I don't want to keep that lie. It is horrible and it is impossible to hide and I'm not saying that I'm not subtle when looking girls but I'm very transparent and my GF knows how to read me and now everytime that I see an attractive girl I get nervous because I know that she knows... I shouldn't lie/hide or feel bad about who am I, I wont.

-----------------
OMG I'm telling you guys a lot and I guess the problem is not that I'm telling you.I trust you have no ill intentions and I'm kind of anonymous here. The problem is that this is one more thing that I feel that I'm hiding (and she will freak out if she discovers that I'm writing here).

Perhaps it would actually be a good idea to go to a counselor... but it would be difficult now that we will be in a country where we don't quite speak the native language.

Anyways, I really appreciate all your help guys, I was getting crazy.

Last edited by Marbit; 12-24-2011 at 10:49 PM. Reason: seeing is not looking - language issue