View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 11:38 PM

B. An unwanted pregnancy scare is a part of many/most women's lives. If you can't tell your partners the truth about it and have their support and help through a difficult time, what then is truly the strength of those relationships? Would John really hate you for something that was an accident? Would F really lose all trust for you just for making a crucial decision about your own body, health, and future?

Going through a pregnancy, as I'm sure you know, can be incredibly tough on a woman, both mentally and physically. And bringing a new life into the world is a responsibility that, imho, should be taken on only when the time is right. It's easy for guys to stand by the sidelines and make decisions about what women should do, but they're not the ones who have to carry those choices out, are they? :/

So yeah. I wouldn't blame you for any choice you make, but my vote is for B. If the truth brings trouble, then let it come and see where you are on the other side. Easy for me to say, I know. Good luck.