View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 07:17 AM

Well I kinda like the question as I live in a relationship where kissing is off the table in regards to one of my boyfriends for the same reasons. This was a boundary of my mono boyfriend. So I am not at all surprised about the topic of this discussion. I laughed out loud actually.

This "rule" has recently changed however now that there is some comfort, a sense of not being able to control what I do anyway, and because I have decided that its time to move on some how. The attempt at creating that "rule" and yes it was a rule, was not going to work for the rest of my life. I have done my work around it and am ready to see if I have changed as a result.... that means the rule has to go.

I would like to know what you are anti about also. To me that is the more interesting question. Care to explain?

By the way. A half hour wait on getting response to posts is too short to start saying "anyone?" If no one responds its because they aren't interested, no one has read it yet or people are offended or confused. Give it time, usually SOMEONE responds... as you have seen by now antipoly.