View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 10:02 PM

Default A Husband of 16 years and a new boyfriend

Hi, very new to Polyamory, never heard the term before until my husband told me about this forum after our newest development.

We have been swinging for 6 years, mostly one sided. We just found it easier for me to have male friends and I have had many. Always searching for a “repeat offender” as I would call it. My theory was, “it’s like wine, gets better with time.” There were a few who went beyond the one time encounter, some quite a few and I always shared all the details with my husband...

A few months ago I met a man 19 years younger than me and it was instant connection. Incredible passion. We are beautiful together!!! ( I have always had a thing for younger men ) He knew I was married and open and it was no big deal. We dated for over a month, with very intimate sexual encounters. One day he decided he couldn’t do it. He was extremely confused about his future and what he wanted. We texted for a week, saying how miserable we both were without each other’s passion. Once night early in December he asked me to go have a drink, and we have been inseparable ever since. He spends 3-4 nights at my house, in my bed and leaves in the morning, before I need to start my day with my family. Jokingly I told him he just needs to move in…

Not sure where this will go or how long it will last, but I will take it for as long as we can. My husband is very supportive and he knows that he is my soul, and that our family will always be our family.

Thanks for letting me get this out there.

Crazy Love…