View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna393 View Post
I am afraid to ask him, but I will as soon as I can get the balls to. I feel like I'm goint to have a heart attack everytime I talk to him about polyamory.
(I'm not in a relationship) Everytime I get close to someone, it is a big problem for me to address the subject of polyamory.

You're certainly not the only one with that fear to talk out freely and it feels good to hear, that I'm not the only one. Now I feel more easy about it. And your threat has got me more focused on what I don't want and on what I want and desire, on what polyamory means to me (Actually I was kind of lost recently, I was rather looking for contact and not thinking so much in terms of a - romantic - relationship).

A Situation, where I didn't talk about being polyamorous: Not long ago a friend invited me to stay in her bed and we didn't make love, because I was kind of hesitant, I guess. It felt very good, anyways, but I kind of regreted not having gotten more intimate with her. Yet now I'm happy that I can or might get to know her better before we might get more intimate with each other. I'm not even sure if she likes me or if it meant anything to her.

Last edited by Imagination; 12-20-2011 at 09:50 PM.