View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 08:09 PM

No, we shouldn't That could be confusing.

Quote:
Are there polyamorous relationships where only one person of the couple made this step?
Kind of ... there are some constellations where only one part is poly. As in my case, both my men are mono and don't seek other relationships of their own. Or one partner isn't willing to explore poly at all and doesn't want to think about it or the respective spouse to engage in such a relationship structure. Those are really difficult situations for each the poly and the mono part.

Quote:
As you surely know grandmas can be very old-established
I have to say, that especially the grandma was directly OK with the concept (on the side of my boyfriend). She knew some people who lived like that in her youth ^.^ There are some stories about family members not coping well with the news; I haven't directly told my family up to now as well.

The definitions came up with the whole poly-community. Some are new some are a bit older but most of them are practicable and useful to get your point across faster. It's tiresome to always define again and again what you are talking about.

Have fun reading, I spent a good amount of time skipping the 'field reports' of all the members.

My Blog