View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceoli View Post
You said people are better off a certain way, I wanted to get to the bottom of that assertion.

You and I tend to see things very differently in general and I enjoy taking those things apart.

Case in point! I don't remember or read me ever saying that LOL! We truly are oil and water.

One of the reasons I think being in a poly relationship works so well for me, despite being mono, is that I have achieved and experienced all the normal hall marks of life in the way most of the people around me have experienced.
I am not wanting in those areas of my life.

My experiences have given me the ability to commit on a very deep and focussed level to what we are buliding. I'm not getting caught up in what my mono friends are doing because I have done that. It's that wanting that will be a big hurdle to many people entering a relationship with a married person in a lot of cases. Not all..but a lot.

I think you read a lot into what I write and think there is a underlying message. I'm pretty black and white. If I don't say it, I usaully don't think it.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over

Last edited by MonoVCPHG; 11-10-2009 at 06:53 PM.