View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
she said at first she was only interested in sex. They decided to not use protection as they felt it fairly safe. They spend their time at his house being intimate, eating, sleeping. Little else outside of a play they were in that has since ended.
WTF! First if they are using the word poly in a relationship all about sex they are forgetting the last part of the word..."amory".

Secondly...I would not be fucking this guy or her if "fairly safe" is their idea of safe. Grow the fuck up...get tested and close your circle a bit if you want fluid bonding...know the basics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Poly about being totally up front? Isn't it about telling the truth? I feel really weird about this situation. He did say that he doesn't tell me everything because he is afraid I might get angry or upset, which I understand. But he does this even with things that I wouldn't freak out about.
You are right. There comes a time when you have to call bullshit. I know people have a wide idea of what poly is but it does in fact have some minimum expectations of commonality. Openess and honesty are two of them.

Games? Yup......dangerous games because of the lack of concern for sexual safety?...you betcha.

Take care, use protection with this guy and think with your head as well as your heart. You have kids to think about.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over

Last edited by MonoVCPHG; 11-10-2009 at 06:18 AM.