View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman View Post
At first I thought you guys had made a definite "be there at such and such a time and place", but I'm reading now that it was more casual than that.

I guess that for him, it was just a casual "maybe we'll meet up, maybe we wont" kind of thing in his mind.

Whereas for you guys, its a huge thing, because youre hoping it leads to date, and poly, and sex, etc. You guys were dealing with hyper emotions around this potential event, whereas for him it might just be casual thing, because he doesnt really know what you guys are up to yet.
I think your post sums it up the best Bassman. Thank you for writing this as it has helped to see it from someone else's perspective. I agree with the hyper emotion statement the most. He probably didn't/doesn't have a bloody clue what is going on!

However just to clarify, my wife did ask him to call at a predetermined time and he failed to do so. Regardless of whether he knew what was going on or not, he was invited to do something with me and he failed to let us know he was not going to make it.

I hope this has cleared up some of the confusion of my posts. I value greatly the responses I have gotten.