1. Male/Female/Intersex. Cisgendered female, ID as genderqueer.
2. Have you ever been involved in group sex? Yes
3. How many people did you engage in group sex with? (Ex: 3,4,5...) Several 3somes and one 4some
4. Did you participate in the act of sex or did you watch? Participated
5. How many times have you participated in group sex? 5 or 6
6. Do you prefer 2 women or 2 men? I don't know... I've never been with 2 men at once. It's more about the people than their gender.
7. What is your sexual orientation? (Straight/Gay/etc.) My sexual preference knows no gender, I am pansexual.
8. Are you in a relationship? (Married/BF,GF) Partnered, with one primary and new relationships happening now as well.
9. Does this hurt your relationship? The second 3some I participated in in my late teens hurt my then primary relationship, but that is because I cheated, not because of the group sex aspect.
10. Is this what you prefer or are you making a sacrifice for you partner? Every time I participated in group sex, it was my own choice for my own pleasure.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley
The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw
me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37