View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:12 AM

Post Newbie Here...

Hi all
I am new here,also somewhat new to the poly lifestyle,however my husband (now of 3 years ) and I were both in open marriages before,wasnt much into that type of relationship this time around.
So after and lot of talking and soul searching we have decided to start seeking a 2nd Brother/Husband.
This we think is what we both were looking before in our previous marriages,but neither of us had spouse's that were interested.

Live on a small hobby farm of 5 acres in SW Missouri,love animals,outdoors,fishing,camping,swimming,spending time on our farm with our many many animals and peace and quite. Out of the rat race.

Both of us love children,ours have grown up moved on with our grandbabies,so it's just he and I and our new babies (animals)

Hoping to meet new friends and such on here,any and all information we can get that anyone has to offer...

We both love to make new friends,and that isnt really easy where we live with not knowing many people (new to Missouri as well ) and we know noone personaly who is into anytype of alternative relationships,seems like that sort of thing is either taboo here or kept in the closet..

Oh well So glad I found this site,cant wait to jump right in

Thanks so much for the oppertunity to be able to share our new lives here..