View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
I had a long, convoluted, fuzzily-recalled dream last night, which is normal for me. Two parts I remember clearly, both involving Jay. ... We nuzzled, then cuddled, then kissed, then made out, and then we were having PiV sex. After a minute of that I stopped him, knowing that we shouldn't have done it. I asked him if he would tell Davis, he said no. I wasn't sure what I would do. I felt guilty and worried and angry ... Maybe I'm ready to talk to him about opening things up more? I've thought about whether or not I want to see Harry again, but I don't feel quite ready for it somehow.
Eh, dreams reflect many things like what's been on our minds lately, recent conversations, what we ate that night , but I don't think they are signs telling us what actions we need to take in real life. They are so much about symbolism, so who knows how many ways they can be interpreted.

The sex part of your dream, and the part about not telling Davis, could just be a visual representation of the crush you have for Jay, and that you haven't told Davis about it (correct?). Maybe you feel down deep that that is a boundary.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/