Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsntLifeFun View Post
Thank you for your input. I realized I put some emphasis on the sex part of it- I misrepresented that aspect. Sex is not necessary as a part of our relationship -at all. If he finds someone that he clicks with, and hopefully all of us click with, then so much the better. If she is or isn't interested in sex with some or all of us, doesn't really matter, but I wouldn't want someone to be scared off by knowing what's going on and it's possibilities.
Of course we're all for honesty, but you know that being too honest too fast can be a bad thing. We're still learning how to tiptoe.

I am not in that camp. I state I am non-mono in my okcupid dating profile. Get it right up front. I get lots of compliments on my forthrightness and honesty. If someone can't deal with that right up front, they are not worth the time put into the tiresome first date. I am only Ms Right for people that can deal with polyamory.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37