View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post

In my humble opinion any kind of medication would be a last resort. I like to work on my shit drug free. Then I know what is real and what isn't and once I have worked it out I can safely say "ITS WORKED OUT."
Thats a hard line to take. When my ex and I first forayed into poly and it was such a disaster, I was so incapacitated with depression I couldnt even get out of bed and stop screaming/crying with pain. I wouldnt have been able to get as mentally healthy as I did, as quickly, without the Zoloft. My therapist diagnosed me with clinical depression tho before she prescribed it, and I did 3 years of counseling. Made me the free woman I am today!

JUST MY EXPERIENCE. Your mileage may vary.

To the OP, my ex also wanted to move his gf in after 2 months of their relationship. That really drove me around the bend! "Over my dead body," was my mature response. *rolleyes*
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 12-01-2011 at 06:07 PM.