View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 03:58 AM

Gia and I have plans to spend the evening together at her place tomorrow night, which I've been looking forward to all week. No expectations whatsoever on my part, I wasn't even really thinking of it as a date, just looking forward to being together.

She messages me today and says that a relative unexpectedly needs to be in town and is staying with them, which might put a cramp on our style. Oh, I say, would you rather postpone? No, she says, it's ok, it just messes with some of her plans for our time together. Right, I reply jokingly, less with the nude oil massages and more with the tea and polite conversation. She grumbles and says "I even had the oil all picked out too. But, well, at least time moves forward and we'll have plenty of other opportunities." I have no idea if we're joking now or not, so I just say that I'm fully confident that we will indeed.

I am *loving* the idea that after a full year of yearning for her I've truly grown accustomed to things and can be patient and calm about it, and now maybe *she's* finally itching to be with *me* and getting impatient herself!! Role reversal, baby. Not that I want her to suffer, and certainly not that I'll deny her when she's ready, but I loooove the idea of being the cool cat who lets her get all hot and bothered to the point that she comes after me. Getting excited as I type this...

Eric did end up sleeping with Liza, btw. I feel no jealousy about it and frankly only mild curiosity about whether it's helping spur her to reconnect with me. Hey, as long as the result is that I'm holding her and touching her and tasting her and loving her with my whole body instead of only with my heart and mind sooner rather than later...

It might not hurt too that I've been texting her risque pictures of myself lately.