View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
That is absolutely ridiculous. I would be deeply offended if you were my gf and you agreed to cut off all contact with me just because your husband wants something you're not ready to give him. What sense does that make? He says he wants intimacy, aka sex, ok, how is forcing you to be sad because you're missing your bf supposed to make that come faster if NOT through coercion?? Just, ew.

Maybe he's jealous that you guys have something physical you can share that you both find fulfilling while you and he don't have that right now and he just doesn't know how to express it? Maybe he figures that the sexual tension that you could be putting into contact with him is being "wasted" on snuggling instead (which is not how these things work but perhaps he doesn't get that)? Does he have any better explanation for *how* this request is supposed to bring you guys greater intimacy/sex? Does he care about the damage it could do to your relationship with the bf?
I care about all those things. I tried to kiss her on the mouth last week and got pushed away and yelled at. She has not tried to kiss me on the mouth since then.

KLP's made some pretty dire statements as far as things are concerned which I will not reveal at this point with regards to what I can expect in the future. I enjoy snuggling, and would enjoy it more if I were truthfully told beforehand that it was not going to lead to other things. I'd be OK with that. Instead I get no communication about sex at all, and must infer everything.

Am I jealous? She wants to go and visit her boyfriend a second time this week. She specifically wants to be alone with him. I'm probably not looking at having sex again until February. You tell me what you think now.